Friday, January 22, 2016

Welcome

I have been blogging off and on for a little over a year. I have another blog called A Mom, A Teacher, and a Blog BUT I struggle to post much about teaching, which is what that blog was meant for. I prefer more about Jamberry, direct sales, family, planning, with a little teaching mixed in. SOOOO, I decided to start this blog to go with my new ETSY store, Plan It Stick It, Hope I have for this blog include a weekly Plan With Me, information on Jamberry specials, deals, new releases, life with two small children (one on the ASD spectrum) and a service dog, some teaching. More life in general kind of stuff.

I thought I would start with an introduction to me and my family!



I have been married for 7 years to J, he is a grocery store manager. In 2010 we had our first child C, at three he was diagnosed with autism and at 4 he was diagnosed with a seizure disorder. In 2011 we had E our little princess. Last April Happy the service dog came into our lives. We also have a little morkie named Cooper! I have been teaching for almost 10 years and joined Jamberry in 2014. We live in the same small town that we both grew up in. J left for about 10 years and I was gone for 3 but back home we came when C came into the world! And what a blessing from God it was to move home. We never knew the support and specialized education he would need. I am a control freak, an organization freak (please don't confuse that with neat freak) and LOVE to plan! I have been using a planner forever. Last year I really got into color coding and adding stickers. I only add stickers that are functional though. I do LOVE to watch videos of other people decorating their planners! I look forward to sharing with you! Check out my video on my Jamberry consultant planner and share in the comments what kind of planner you use!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment