Sunday, February 14, 2016

Planning Week 7

It has been a busy week planner wise!! Last week was a crazy busy week that just got compounded by snow! So everything was pushed into a couple of days!! Here is the spread at the end of the week!

So as if things weren't crazy enough, I have become a Chapter Manager for the organization that Happy came from!! I am super excited about this, because it will involve helping other families find the same peace we have found. I will also be working to educate the community on service dogs and autism!! My passion in life is autism awareness, so this is just going to be another avenue to share that. If you have any questions about service dogs, particularly for autism, then please reach out!!!! I would love to help!!!
So my spread for this week is just like my past two week in February.  I am a creature of habit, I can't help it, it is just who I am!!! I did add a little more decoration to it this week! I participated in the Planner Squad's swap for February and my stash came!!! Thanks Ashley!!! 



I added a little bit of what she sent to my planner (she also sent a Hershey's bar, but I ate that before I took the picture!) Anyway, I added a little of the polka dot washi (which were the perfect colors to match my February stickers!!)


Then I also used one of the project life cards she sent to write out my color code. I plan to laminate that and put a coil clip on it to make it my bookmark. 


Now we are ready for another busy week and more SNOW!!! Here is the final spread.....
And check out the video on my YouTube channel...




No comments:

Post a Comment